- Pure tone audiometry in a sound proof booth.
- QuickSin Speech audiometry (to test speech discrimination).
- LiSN-S PGA Speech in noise test.
- Video Otoscopy – to video / photograph the ear canal and ear drum.
- Tympanometry (to check the pressure of the middle ear, where conductive hearing loss is found).
- Hearing Aid Analyser.
- An extensive range of the latest hearing aids in stock for IMMEDIATE fitting on the first appointment (including the PHONAK AUDEO B-DIRECT and the OTICON OPN 1 (v4.0).
- Bone-anchored hearing aid (BAHA) demonstration unit (for conductive hearing loss).
- Radio CROS / BiCROS demonstration units (for one-sided deafness).
- Internet hearing aids specialist – with demo Wi-fi devices (interaction with doorbells, speakers, TV, lights, domestic electric devices).
- Lyric 24/7 hearing aid specialist (30 day trial available).
EAR WAX REMOVAL:
- Ear wax removal clinic (irrigation, removal & micro suction) with an ENT microscope and Video Otoscopy to show you images of before and after.
- A full range of assistive devices on display (telephones, alerters, etc).
- Radio aid demonstration equipment (Phonak Roger / FM).
- Bone conduction Bluetooth headphones and new ‘Hearables’ Bluetooth TV listening.
NOISE PROTECTION etc:
- Instant ear moulds, filtered ear plugs, valve earplugs, electronic ear plugs, in-ear-monitors.
- CENS electronic ear protection.
- Honeywell electronic ear muffs.
- Swimming ear plugs.
- Sleeping ear plugs.
TINNITUS & REHABILITATION SERVICES:
- LACE auditory training courses via a DVD player or PC, at home.
- Tinnitus management, Tinnitus matching,
- “Access to Work” grant application advice.
- British Legion Fund Advice.
- Salary sacrifice Advice.
- All-make repair service (major component repairs only £79, minor shell repairs from £99).
- NHS patients – help with your hearing aids, and a complimentary pack of batteries if you’ve run out.
Practice Nurse Practitioner (Advanced)