Close this search box.

We have a diagnostic tympanometer in our practice in Cleckheaton.

If you are experiencing hearing problems related to sinus / catarrh problems, you should consult with your GP. If you or your Doctor feel that a pressure test would be helpful in understanding the problem, then get in touch and arrange an appointment…

Leave a Reply